Supporting, protecting, and nourishing the liver is such an important part of naturopathic medicine that we’re excited to present our Lewis Family Liver Support formula!
Without a healthy liver, it’s hard to be a healthy person. The health of the whole human body is dependent on the health of the liver.
- The liver is the organ that processes, packages, stores, and ships out fats, carbohydrates, proteins and micronutrients.
- It’s the primary organ that breaks down and eliminates toxins, alcohol, and medications.
- The liver processes our hormones and is critical for healthy hormone balance.
Lewis Family Liver Support contains four key ingredients with well-established links to liver health.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC): A precursor to glutathione, the chief antioxidant in the body, NAC is well documented to support liver health.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Plays a key role in removing toxins as well as being a powerful antioxidant that helps support other antioxidants.
- Milk Thistle: The most famous liver support herb, its use goes back to the 1600s and it’s one the most well-researched herbs related to liver health.
- Selenium: This mineral supports the health of liver cells by helping regulate inflammation and cellular structure.
These four ingredients work together in the Lewis Family Liver Support formula to support liver health, antioxidant activity, and the body’s natural immune defenses.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.